a wonderful morning on a warm summer day
grass is greener than ever, flowers blooming away
still the air is from north and can chill you a bit
and the sky clear and blue, just above where you sit-
- on a bench in the garden with an unopened book
which shouts to you: " Hey lady, open me, have a look!"
but your vision is elsewhere, it is down by the trees
where the kids run and play just like wild summer bees
and you smile as you hear them, 'cause their laughs spread so wide
and you feel warm and blessed, watching them from the side
this is life, you keep thinking, just as good as it gets
and the valuables in it, they are amazing, so let's-
- close our eyes for a moment, and just feel where we are
count our blessings, but still always aim for the star (s)
- The most valuable gift you can give is your time.
- The most valuable places to be are in someones mind and in their prayers.
- The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake, so you can learn from it.
- The most valuable possession you can have is an open hearth.
- Some of the most treasured valuables are: A hearth full of love. A head full of wisdom. Family. Friends. Time. Kindness. Self value.
What are your most treasured valuables? Please share.
1-30 April 2015 I participate in the A to Z blogger challenge, and this post is written as a part of that challenge.My theme for the challenge is Happiness. I hope you enjoy coming along.