29/09/2016

Meet my new flatmate

So, this new girl moved in, you can spot her right?
upside down in the middle, seems all ready to fight

But no need for that, you are welcome to stay
As long as you like, you are not in my way

Live your life as you wish, in my pink orchid heaven
but please little lady - don't make more kids than seven:-)

I watch you and smile, my new flatmate, I think
almost invisible you are, can hardly spot you in the pink

But I know you are here. Still a life - and so small.
Perhaps I should give you a name I could call?

8 comments:

  1. Ur flat mate is gorgeous ...the lady in pink :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Eli,
    Guess you are talking about this gorgeous pin orchid?!
    Just call her Orchid and know that they are very STRONG.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear Mariette ... A little spider moved in to my pink orhid- guess she loves her too:-) :-) Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful poem sweet Eli. Just as your new pink flat mate. I hope you two will have a good time together. :)

    Take care my dear and have a lovely weekend.♥

    Charlie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot my sweet friend:.-) Lots of love back:-) xx

      Delete

I love comments. Thank you for taking your time to leave one.