12/09/2016

Love is it

To D

My big hit blogpost is In Love
- not a bomb, because we know-

- that love is wanted, love is IT
and lucky me, the spark got lit

by him who came along like that
when least expected, for a chat

and then he stayed. I felt it deep
This was it. He's one to keep

a gentle, kind and loving guy
they do exist, I now know why

'cause after hard times, love came by
embrace it now, don't question why!

With eyes wide open, I see him clear
and he sees me, from far and near

he - who shares my joy and pain
he - who stays -  through sun and rain

he - who loves my happy smile
he - who will walk that extra mile

- for me,
and so would I for him
don't you think - a clear win win?

he -
who like me, has seen a dark night

he -
who like me, just love that bright morning light

on a mountain top or at the edge of the sea

he -
who is the one for me









19 comments:

  1. Wonderful poem Eli.. lucky you are to have him in your life and he is lucky too to be loved so deep ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by my blog! I'm enjoying yours, as well!
    carol
    www.carolcassara.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. Love is the energy and makes us believe in hope, optimism and the extraordinary. Never say no to love, Eli:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vishal:-) Always appreciate your kind support:-)

      Delete
  4. So so beautiful and touching, dear Eli. Your poem in love inspires me, in the rich goodness of life and living. I am so happy for you my friend! :) May God bless you with all the happiness and joy of life, today, tomorrow and forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my sweet friend. Lots of love:-)

      Delete
  5. How beautiful... To love and be loved is the greatest gift in life... Glad that you have found the one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so very beautifully expressed, Eli! The feeling of being in love and being loved in return is the most wonderful feeling. You both are so blessed! Touch wood! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eli, stay blessed! I am so happy for you. You deserve such beautiful, joyous love! Love you loads :-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you back, my sweet sweet friend:-) Thanks :-)

      Delete
  8. Dearest Eli,
    So happy for reading your poem here; it brims with warmth and love!
    Yes, after dark days there always will be anew happy days and love does exist; no doubt.
    Embrace it together and wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear Mariette:-) Big hugs back sweetie:-)

      Delete
  9. Aw lovely. True is precious, more so if it comes after after hard times. Stay happy Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute poem, Eli! Missed having you around! How have you been?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geets:-) Now better than ever:-) Big hugs

      Delete

I love comments. Thank you for taking your time to leave one.